Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE‐2018
Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details are given below:
The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of Airports Authority of India
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL) category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non‐Creamy Layer (NCL) only as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
- SC/ST Certificate:‐ Candidates belonging to SC/ST category shall have to submit the Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
- OBC Certificate: The candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBCs should note that they have to produce a valid caste certificate at the time of document verification in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC, issued by the Government of India, in the prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/she does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for admission to educational purposes will not be considered. OBC certificate to be issued by the Competent Authority and should be recent, within 06 months.
- The SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate issued should either be in Hindi or English. Any Variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time‐to‐time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted.
scale of Pay: Rs.40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 9.1 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE:
Application Fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Opening Date for On‐Line Applications:28/03/2018
Last Date for On‐Line Applications: 27/04/2018
Last Date for payment of Application Fee: 02/05/2018
Candidates are required to apply On‐line from 28/03/2018 to 27/04/2018 through the link available on https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment .