Applications are invited from Indian citizens domiciled in the state of Assam for recruitment of Junior assistant for the Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
No. of Posts: 18 Posts
Scale of Pay: PB 14000-49000+GP 6200/-
Qualification: Graduate in any stream
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age on the 1st day of January. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply through a standard form of application (Assam Gazette part IX) and affix 1 no passport size appropriate section and attach 2 nos passport size photographs (stapled) on the front side of the application form. The Application should be filled up in all respect along with valid email id and signed unless which the candidate of the intending candidate will be rejected.
The application form shall be submitted along with –
- 3 nos of passport size photo -1 no affix, 2 nos stapled
- photocopy of all essential documents regarding educational qualification i.eadmit card, Certificate and mark sheets of HSLC Examination. Employment Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate<Graduate mark sheet(all semester/year )And certificate issued by college /University.6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute
Application form along with all enclosers as mentioned above shall be sent through SPEED POST/REGISTERED POST only in a SEALED ENVELOP to,
The Deputy Commissioner’s Office,
Personnel Branch (Recruitment Cell For Junior Assistant)
The Sealed ENVELOPE can also be dropped off at the DROP BOX located in the front of Personnel Branch, Floor, DC’s Office, Lakhimpur, In such ease, intending candidates are advised to write the following clearly on the top of SEALED ENVELOPE:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT”
“DEPUTY COMMISSIONER’S OFFICE, LAKHIMPUR”
Outstation candidates may send (1) scanned copy of filled up application form (proforma may be downloaded from district website – http://lakhimpur.nic.in) along with (2) scanned copy of all ORIGINAL documents (in PDF format) and (I) scanned copy of Speed-post/Registered Post Tracking ID to the email id: [email protected] with the subject title as –Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Advanced Copy)” after sending application form and other documents by speed-post /registered post.
- Last date of submission of application form through email: 22/04/2018
- Last date of submission of application form at DROP BOX: 22/04/2018
- Last date of acceptance of application form through speed / registered post: 30/04/2018
Official Notification: http://lakhimpur.nic.in/Lakhimpur/notification/Advertisement_Junior_Assistant_2018.PDF
Free jobs alert on WhatsApp: https://assamjobscareer.com/free-job-alert-on-whatsapp-assamjobscareer-com/