Directorate of Fisheries Assam Recruitment Computor Job[1 Post]
Name of post: Computor (Directorate)
Reserved for OBC/MOBC
- 10+2 passed with either Mathematics or Economics or Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Candidates must have One-year Computer diploma course from recognized Institute.
Pay: Rs.14000-49000/- + G.P of Rs.6200/-
Age: 18 to 43 years of age on 01.01.2018 and as per Govt. latest policy/circular.
Experience: Minimum 3years experience in a Govt./Semi Govt. & Public undertaken Institute.
Application Fee: OBC Rs.150/- deposited through Treasury Challan under the Head of Account 0405- Fisheries-800-other Receipts.
how to apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self-attested copies of all certificate/mark-sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid employment Registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested.
- A self-addressed envelope size (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp Rs 5.00 only. d. Original copy of Treasury Challan in favour of Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16.
- Copy of experience Certificate if any.
- Employment Registration no. is mandatory and candidates/applicants must mention the Registration No. along with the date in their application.
Candidates/applicants will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the Top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form. The application should be submitted by post to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar, PIN:781016. No application would be received in person.
Last date of form submission: 09. 04. 2018