Applications are invited from the intending candidates in Standard Form of Application as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX for selection and engagement of the following posts on contractual basis under SBM(G) at DWSC, Dhubri. The last date for submission of application is on or before 7th April 2018 (during office hours) in the drop box in Office of the Member Secretary, DWSC-cum- Executive Engineer (PHE), Dhubri Division. Dhubri.
Educational Qualification :
• Graduate in Commerce from a recognized institute.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification experience in Office Administration/ File Management/ Office Correspondence with Government projects.
• Experience of working with Tally software for at least 1 year
• Sound knowledge of Government Accounting Income Tax, VAT, and other Taxation matters.
• The exceptional degree of integrity, judgment and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential material.
• Must be computer literate and should have knowledge of MS-Office, Internet, e-mail etc.
• Strong communication skills in English, Hindi, and local language.
The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for a period of 12 (Twelve) months renewable for the subsequent period upon satisfactory performance and appraisal and employee under no circumstances is entitled to absorption in any permanent post under the Mission or any other schemes in the department. No claim whatsoever in this regard shall be entertained.
Remuneration: Fixed remuneration of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand Only) per month which is inclusive of all allowances and perks. However, TA/DA for the official tour will be reimbursed as per the rules of SBM-G.
How to apply :
a) Duly filled in application should be submitted to the address given below along with self-attested copies of all documents pertaining to their
qualification, age, experience and relevant testimonials, voter ID etc.
b) One self-addressed stamped envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application by mentioning Mobile No. and E-mail of the applicant.
c) Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the undersigned and submitted in the drop box at Office of the Member Secretary, DWSE-cum-Executive Engineer (PHE), Dhubri.
d) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the application.
e) Inability to produce above-mentioned documents at the time of identification of documents will render the applicant ineligible for the selection process or even after selection and engagement in the post.
Selection Procedure :
a) The selection procedure, date and time of interview will be communicated to all the eligible candidate through Post/ Telephone/ E-mail. However, the date, time and venue of such examination will be displayed in the office notice board of the Member Secretary, DWSE cum executive Engineer (PHE), Dhubri Division, Dhubri.
b) No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates appearing in the interview.
You can check the advertisement here
Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp: click Here