National Highways Authority of India Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Assistant Advisor (Finance).Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 25 April 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below –
1. Assistant Advisor (Finance)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree in Commerce/ Accounts from a recognized university OR Intermediate CA/ICWA.
- No of Post: 06 Posts.
Method of Recruitment: Contract Basis
Period of Contract:
Initial tenure of engagement will be for a period of one year, which may be further extended, based on the requirements and the satisfactory performance. There shall be no extension of the contract beyond the period of three years under any circumstances.
Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of Pension from Public Funds) Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/ PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
i) To look after the Finance/Accounts functions in the respective Field office.
ii) To advise the Authority in Finance /Accounts matters.
iii) Any other work entrusted from time to time.
Important terms & conditions:
1. Regional office, Guwahati NHAI shall have the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. However, the engagement can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 30 days’ notice in advance or payment of one month’s remuneration by either side in lieu of 30 days’ notice period, as the case may be, and the contract would terminate automatically at the end of such period.
2. All the reservation policies enforced from time to time by the Central Government, wherever applicable shall be followed in the engagement.
3. The persons engaged shall provide full-time services to NHAI during their period of engagement and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of their engagement with the NHAI. The persons will be engaged under these guidelines on contract basis for a fixed period and no claim, whatsoever, shall be admissible for regularization/absorption in NHAI.
4. No TA/DA would be admissible to these professionals for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to undertake domestic tours in connection with the work of NHAI during the period of their engagement, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as per the normal rules as applicable to the Manager level officers in NHAI.
5. The candidates engaged on a full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work.
6. They shall be entitled to 8 days’ paid casual leave and 15 days’ paid sick leave in a calendar year. No un-availed leave will be allowed to be carried forward to the next year. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave.
7. The candidates selected under this engagement shall be required to execute an agreement with the NHAI. A standard contract agreement stipulating the above terms and conditions shall be provided at the time of engagement.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply to the post in the enclosed FORMAT by duly enclosing self-attested copies of mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, which may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, to the following address, latest by 25th April 2018.
The Chief General Manager & Regional Office
National Highways Authority of India
(Ministry of Road Transport & Highways), Govt of India
Regional Office- Guwahati
NEDFI House 4th Floor, G.S.Road,
Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam
Telephone No 0361-2237995
Important Date :
- Offline Application Submission Last Date: 25.04.2018
download Application form Here
Official Advertisement Details
Free jobs alert on WhatsApp: https://assamjobscareer.com/free-job-alert-on-whatsapp-assamjobscareer-com/