Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018-Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST candidates
OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan
Indian presence and growing global footprint. Engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and
manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh (Assam) – 786602.
As a Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST candidates, Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill up
the following posts:
1. Manager (Accounts) /Manager (IA)
No of posts: 1 [ST]
2. Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor
No of posts: 2 [ST & SC]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & RELAXATION
- Candidates should have required full-time Educational qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from
Board/University/Institute recognized by Government of India. In case the educational qualification is obtained from
overseas university/institute, documentary evidence that the university/institute and the course are recognized by
The government of India must be enclosed at the time of submission of application.
- Candidates without Membership certificate of ICAI/ICMAI are not eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the
period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 15 years for (PWD-SC/ST).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
- The eligible shortlisted candidates for the above posts will be required to appear for Written Test, Group Discussion and
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants
should furnish, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong/false information will be
disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such incomplete/wrong/ false
information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false
or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
How to apply: Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings from 06.06.2018 to 05.07.2018.
Download Official Advertisement Here : http://oil-india.com/Document/Career/Special_Recruitment_Drive_for_SC_ST.pdf