Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites online application for Recruitment by selection to the following posts (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 06/2018)
- 01 post in Assistant Commissioner (Cooperation/Credit), Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (UR-01).
- 01 post in Deputy Drugs Controller (I) (Medical
Devices), Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (UR-01).
- 02 post in Assistant Drugs Controller (I) (Medical Device ins), Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation, Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (UR-02).
- 01 post in Assistant Professor (Electrical Engineering), National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Ministry of Home Affairs
- 02 post in Additional Government Advocate,
Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice (OBC-01, UR-01).
- 06 post in Joint Secretary and Legal Adviser, Department of Legal Affairs, Ministry of Law and Justice (SC-01, OBC-02, UR-03).
- UPSC Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the
Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write
to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully
the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable
for SC/ST candidates upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of
vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC Candidates have to produce a caste certificate in
prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants
please see relevant parts of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for
Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case
the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved
communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her
application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently
writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained
by the Commission
- Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons or Persons with disabilities, as indicated
against various item(s) in the VACANCY DETAILS, can apply to the respective posts even
if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such
candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the
benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Physically
Handicapped (PH) persons can avail the benefit of :
i) Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules
only when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PH
ii) Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when the degree
of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PH candidates.
- HEADQUARTERS: At places specifically stated against certain posts, otherwise
anywhere in India.
- PROBATION: The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
Apply Online Here: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
Advertisement Details: http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-06-2018-Engl_0.pdf
Last date: 12/04/2018